What a beautiful day in the valley! Here at BBMTB headquarters, we are continuing to plan and organize a great preseason. I’m sure you’re wondering how you can do your part? Read below…
Desert Dirt Shredfest – 12 Days to Go!
- May is our fundraising month. Get signed up HERE!
- Need help getting signed up? Call your Team Director for guidance
- Bring your family & friends to the event. The Idaho League “Try It Out” trailer will be on-site with 30 bikes & helmets to use for free with free schwag
- Meet other parents and coaches while Volunteering at Desert Dirt Shredfest
- We are close to closing registration for the team as we are almost at capacity.
- Please get your dues paid or at least pay a deposit by 20 May 2017, so we know that you are still interested in the team.
- BBMTB Team Dues can still be paid by Check or Credit Card. Go HERE for details
- Idaho Interscholastic Cycling League – race fee scholarship &/or loaner bike & helmet info HERE
- Boise Brave MTB – team dues &/or bike camp scholarship application HERE
By now we hope that you have taken some time to look around the Team Snap communication tool and get familiar with it.
- Please go into your account and mark your “availability” (yes, no, maybe), so we can properly plan each event, skills clinic, meeting, practice, etc.
- New Ride Leaders have been given a separate account from their student-athletes to allow specific Coaches communication and to use the “availability” tool for meeting Coach/Ride Leader ratios, planning events and practices.
- We will use this tool to track payments, kit sizes, availability and communicate event details.
- Everyone is able to uses this tool to invites others for ride, sell bike gear or share team photos.
As always, your Team Director is available for any questions or concerns.